You dont want to know what i call this

I’ve been shaving my head for the past 40 years… :crazy_face:

By choice. I don’t like to have hairs anymore, too warm for me!

9 Likes

do u remember a couple of years ago when hubs cut off his pony tail and scared me cause i thought it was an ani,mal he laid on my computer. i saw a chick at the store last week and she asked me if denny still had his long hair. i said i dont know i have to go home and check! i am a bad wife. how did i not notice he had a long pony tail again. denny said he cant understand half the things i say anyway because i talk too fast and way too much. it took him a year and a half to relearn how to talk last time but this time is better. mostly he says things that are not even words and thats as good as it gets. he can wire an outlet understands how circuits work but he cant tell you that its called an outlet. i spend a lot of time interpreting for him. after 23 years i know what he means even if he cant say it.

9 Likes

Didn’t you get hurt jumping out of your chair or something…lol and yes you’ve mentioned the gibberish speak before and that you translate. LoL well with all that I’m glad we poke fun and he’s doing well in the grand scheme of things. I was a little worried at first since you’re not one to embellish… it’s hard to when you’ve seen just about it all huh P! So glad it’s still a happy ending.

4 Likes

Your right about that. Sometimes you gotta make a scene to get those asshole doctors to take you seriously.
I followed a doctor to his car once and made him come back to the hospital to give my wife a spinal tap. They didn’t believe anything was wrong with her…even though she spent 3 months in th hospital.
She was finally diagnosed with phsodo tumor. Had to have brain surgery. She would have ended up brain dead if I didn’t chase that doctor and convinced him to come back and do something. He was mad so he gave her the spinal tap without anything to numb the pain. What an ass.
Glad hubs is coming home and he got a better doctor!

7 Likes

i am so glad your wife got the help she needed! that is a dang shame it has to come down to acting a fool to get help! i have heard horror stories about retaliation from medicals because we dont go BAAA BAAA BAA!

4 Likes

brought my hubs home today. he is on a heart moniter and 5 drugs. guess what the literature they gave him to read? “How to live with a failing heart” we have things to face. i took a valium. so when i get up and run into the wall i will know its time to crash. i plan on sleeping hard tonight. good night.

7 Likes

i have no idea if i hurt my harvest. its been days since i jarred it and i havent been home long enough or had the energy to burp the jars. its still dark here so daylight i will go check them. i havent ever read about jars not getting burped so this is a new one on me.

3 Likes

I’ve forgotten to burp my jars a few times… :man_facepalming:
If you were close to your desired RH, usually, it’s going to be okay. Make sure you smell them good and you’ll know! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

lol kap! no sense of smell since 2010. i cant tell

3 Likes

:man_facepalming: :nose: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Morning feller’s… Rise n shine!! Burp!!! Free breakfast is the best. My son still can’t figure out the :waffle: waffle machine. He’s stayed @ enough hotels by now but it still eludes him. LoL I usually end up giving lessons on it anyhow but I’d like to pass on the waffle torch on someday. Alrighty … checking in w the fam is all. I’m off to Fannuel Hall and perhaps Fenway… With a special t-shirt in tow for pics perhaps - Auto!!!

4 Likes

Good morning T… if you only have a few minutes and you would like to try to burp your jars, open them up and lay them on their side for a few minutes. They Burp much faster this way. If you have them stored in a cool place you shouldn’t have any problems. Just as long as your humidity isn’t too awfully high in your jars. :wink::+1:t3:

6 Likes

love love love you and the fam are taking a vacay! have soo much fun! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: enjoy!

2 Likes

thanks hap. i still havent made it down stairs but the jars i have upstairs seem to be holding at 62 so i may still be in good shape. so lets do the side trick and keep em crossed :green_heart:

4 Likes

I see high blood pressure and high cholesterol medicine in there. :thinking:… I wonder how I figured that out…:wink:

7 Likes

you too hap? i dont know what anything is yet. i did see a commercial for xarelto though so i heard of that one.

4 Likes

Atorvastatin
Lisinopril
That looks like the 2 I take. I don’t know which is which.

3 Likes

Atorvastatin is for cholesterol and Lisinopril is blood pressure medication.

6 Likes

See … nachos on it to… :joy::rofl::rofl::expressionless:

6 Likes

i dont understand how your cholesterol can be fine but you still need meds. unless it really wasnt and nobody checked. they told him he didnt need it before . lies lies lies

3 Likes