Cloud's Shenanigans

Do i remember? Man i got stuff thats only mine meaning only i grow it. But i got some special stuff i might be willing to share? :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::sweat_smile: im running a king kong x Slapz cross i made. And i have many F1’s to go through. I have this cosmic glue dd strain thats a killer commercial flower. Makes some fat flowers and harvests heavily. Im crossing that also. But for the moment im working on F2’s now and about to run STS goji crasher but when i do that i will also make some new crosses of Goji crasher x Runtz. Heres the seedlings for that specific breeding program.

Edit:

Goji crasher right.
Cosmic glue DD left.

10 Likes

I was talking about those autos you made. Didn’t expect you to remember haha just had my mind curious as much as curiosity killed the cat that is. And man thats all fantastic i donr expect you to share your personal stuff. However I would be honored. Learned a lot from you would nit be smoking on as hood of flower as i am without ya thats forsure. Not to wander off topic but i had stuck a bag in the other halfs car for her trip when she got up this morning her whole car rotted like pot she said. Haha oppsie. That goji crasher looks right up my alley and you already know im itching to try that kong and I’m also just as nutz about that runtz as you are… heres the proof.

9 Likes

I have had cosmic glue before it looked very similar had kind of a spicey taste and smell like the mac 1 i had was wonderful

6 Likes

My friend is the creator/breader of the strain. I have it posted in a thread if you care to see it?

6 Likes

Id love to check it out

4 Likes
6 Likes

Have you ever grown out pink runtz? Was wonderfing if you ever thought of crossing a white runtz and pink runtz best of both worlds as white is highest potency and pink is flavorful.

5 Likes

No have never had pink Runtz seeds. But i do have have white and runtz only.

4 Likes

A friend of mine said he may have some laying around still as i was talking to him about how much i loved runtz. If he sends me some ill share the love if you wouod like to give them a go as well.

5 Likes

Im talking pink runtz

5 Likes

Going to dig into that thread now. Very interested

5 Likes

I loved my Runtz mother so much. I still miss her! She died when i had my accident. But i bred her just before she died and i harvested all her seeds and remade the strain. Now i have lots and lots to share! Gonna make some more now. :muscle::unicorn: with the originals. I seriously have only 4 seeds left of each strain from tne original 28 seeds.

6 Likes

Damn buddy you been doing work with that runtz. I seen your originally found those in 2 zips from a dispensary?

5 Likes

Very good stuff in thst thread btw monster buds.

5 Likes

Yeah they slipped out of the dispos hands. And iv been working them since i had them. 4yrs 7 mos now! I have amassed like 6,000 seeds of this strain. Down to the final old seeds so i will just remake more. But im super excited to make some goji crosses.

5 Likes

6k seeds. Boy I’d be set for life. Lol glad to hear youll be running more tbh that thunder fuck you ran takes me back. Want me to dm you my info then whenever you get a chance send some of those autos you made and some charlie seeds, whatever shipping costs ya lmk and ill send it back to you. That goji is seriously some nicce stuff

3 Likes

@Maz grandpas stash

6 Likes

Hit me up later tonight im home afyer 5pm gmt

4 Likes

I have a lot more that that.

This is a seed run i did for a grower. I typically can fit 4-6k seeds in these 4oz cups. And about a 1/4lb of seeded flower will fill one up or more. Ive had some strains make 2 of these cups full! But for me to do a seed run i charge $1500-2000 depending on your time frame. I also get some seeds from the run only like 30-50 if agreed upon. If there special and not to be let out whatsoever then its $2000 and turn around time is 100-120 days for max seeds and as ripe as i can get the seeds. I will wait past full term to get the most seeds posible. The lowers take the most time to ripen. So i wait untile the larfy buds have nice dark striped seeds. You might notice i did not grade these seeds the owner of the strain said he would do final sorting and seed grading. That can be a pia! I use an airbox machine to shuck seeds and if i run it at 75% speed it take the shit seeds out well. But i do run the material through a few times and test different speeds. But to be honest i like to sometimes grow the shitty seeds first then the nicer seeds after?? Some weird thing i like to do!

8 Likes

That is insane boy. Well tbh that price may seem like a lot but by time you pay for your nutes electric and all the in betweens. Know youve cut your costs greatly but still. Time is money!

7 Likes