Commenting my plants & any Adivce on doing to improve my plants

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Growing indoors is no different than outside other than needing to use a bit more nutrients that the soils do t have like outdoor stuff that animals bring to the dirt and bugs bring to the diets. Other than needing the nutrients and a good light or lights there really is no differences. Well inside is a lot less challenging ces of bringing bugs to the grow otherwise I believe it is almost the same just a bit more watering practices.

5 Likes

Congrats. Makes ya feel super special when u harvest it first plant eeh. Now get u a nice led light and a tent and watch it grow explode a lot better than this one did. Lights and good cannabis nutes help a lot. Really shouldn’t cost too much. Where do u live at in which state. I’m in Michigan and I see a million lights for sale like dirt cheap for really nice lights. Tents fans and all. If u close to Michigan scope out Michigan’s marketplace on Facebook and I’ll tell ya u will get everything needed for an excellent indoor grow and prolly dirt cheap. I would def at least see about getting some canna friendly nutes tho and I believe that will make all a difference in the buds also.

6 Likes

Growers Network Forum

Smart grow kit - SuperGreenLab tiny / mini / stealth growbox

MarketplaceBuy & Sell Used Equipment

/

Wreith85

1h

Greetings to all the growers & people…

Here is something that ive got myseld asking…

Running into strange problems & crazy issues that keeps you thinking How or Why…

Reason for me asking that is because i had the strangest thing to happen to 3 out of my 12 plants i have in total going big & small…So 1 out of the 3 it seems to me that ive managed to somehow save my plant the 2nd which is a bigger plant ended completely dying less than 24Hrs now the 3rd big plant is just dead as well but like almost completely dried out almost to a crack or snap also within 24Hrs…

Ill add some photos as well for you all to see what they looked like before & the 24Hrs later… Looking forward to seeing & hear what your going to have to say about this…

Wreith85

42m

5 Likes

I cannot exactly say what happened but I had 4 plants do the same exact thing one came back good and strong è didn’t make it at all. I did pull one plant from pot to see if it seemed like a root issue and nadda. All roots were a beautiful white color and all just did a feed one day well wife did and when I got home from work 1 was limped over exactly like URS. Figured it was overwatered as that’s what it looked like. Nope dried it out real well stayed the same. Checked pH and it was at a 5.7ish on my meter. I’m not quite understanding it but I’ve had some do the same thing like URS and can’t pinpoint what caused it. Everything was in check and the temps and the were good to go also. 9 other plants made it by same waterings and all just don’t understand it. Lol.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oh yes Ive been meaning tell & share something else with all you growers about another thing that happend to 1 of my lady plants that I have grow still which im lucky & grateful for not loosing her that im a bit surprised that no 1 has noticed or picked up on it yet so iIl point out to it what I done to save my plant that I almost thought I was busy having a heart attack that just after checking up on her making sure she has everything she needs for being & looking so healthy & growing strong so after I was done checking up on all my other plants as well the next moment i just hear “SNAP” rushing to check & to see what was it, it felt like if I was going to be throwing up when I saw 1 of my plant snap & is literally busy splitting into 2…So just grabbed absolutely anything I could get my hands on to binde & tie my plant back together again & the trusty sticky-tape was close by enough to get hold off so I strarted binding & tape contructing some sort of make-shift plant cast brace thing just wanting to safe my plant…The distance between my 2 fingers will be the length or how bad it actually was…

4 Likes

Very nice. Looking good

2 Likes

New…

1st & last replanting the 3 ladies from the smaller to the much bigger growing pot for what Im allowed with the very limited space I have to use for growing some plants…

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hello there fellow growers just giving you an update on my growings & my 3 ladies that ive repotted &

planted in to there final bigger growing containers which today is day 1 after transplanting the 3 ladies & they are looking good, happy & healty strong too…

5 Likes

4 Likes

It was time for a bit of watering on thw 3 newly replanted ladies with bit of a topping fill up on the soil…There lookig really good & happy after 2days of getting replanted the ladies are standing strong & im happy…

4 Likes

3 Likes