Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydroxyls and Super Oxides

These are the key oxidizers created by our ActivePure Technology, creating zero ozone.
Our technology will kill and prevent many of your air and surface contamination problems within your grow.
Easily Installed into your HVAC system.
Talk to me, give your thoughts.

Terry McConn

5 Likes

Terry,

We advise clients to use hydrogen peroxide in their tank mix, along with our colloidal concentrate to address these issues (also works to kill aphids / eggs and keep insects away), with the ancillary benefit of leaving only water as residue (the process releases the second oxygen atom.) This works for both indoor AND outdoor grow operations.

Glenn

3 Likes

Hi Terry,

Can you please explain more.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Glenn,

Very interesting, I am interested in hearing more. What about treating the air?

3 Likes

Faezeh,

Our device is installed into the air handler after the blower. Takes about 5 minutes.

Terry

4 Likes

We treat the plants directly, through either foliar or root application, using a combination of organic colloidal concentrate, hydrogen peroxide and water. This is suitable for all types of grow operations: outdoor, greenhouse and hydroponic.

Our treatment raises the brix levels, which increases immunity / defense, so no treatment of the air is necessary. Anything on, in or around the plant will be either repelled or killed by this combo.180509E_Sustainable Crop Protection with OCC.pdf (1.4 MB)

3 Likes

@Glenn.InergiAg
May I ask what the organic matter of OCC formula is?
Thanks!

3 Likes

Our OCC formulas are protected by trade secret, Here are the MSDS for your further review. For just the OCC (Not NOC10K, ROC1K, OCC Blu) the basic organic material is carbon. The others contain various amino acids and micronutrients.

Glenn Mantel – Director, Americas

AgroScience Logo Small

Cell: +(310) 435-8905

Office: +(970) 344-8492

Web: www.inergigroup.com

MSDS_BLU.pdf (56 KB)

NOC10K MSDS.pdf (854 KB)

MSDS_ROC1K_v18.8_IAS.pdf (68.6 KB)

4 Likes