Introduce yourself!

:wave: Hey there all!

My name is Vee, from Integra!

It’s great to meet everyone. I am new to the growers network, but I must say I am enjoying reading your posts and getting to know you all. :smiley:

a little about Integra:
Our Integra Boost packs, are 2-way Humidity Regulators, which means they add or remove moisture as needed. (As you know too much moisture causes MOLD and not enough causes BRITTLE FLOWERS. We also include Humidity Indicator Cards with every Boost.

see link for more info:
Achieve the Ideal Humidity with Integra Boost

Our mother company is Desiccare Inc. which specializes in controlled atmospheric packaging, ozone food sanitation, and odor control solutions.

We’re here to help patients, growers, and cannabis enthusiasts maintain quality meds.

a little about me:
My background is in Graphic Design/Digital Illustration. However, I love to network, love anything art/cannabis related. I currently design/manage the social media at Integra. Feel free to message me here or on any of our channels @IntegraProducts

:+1: I am looking forward to networking and learning from this group of talented cannabis professionals!

7 Likes

Hey Nate! I’ve see your videos on the Growers House. I think your reviews are great and very informative. Keep up the good work, and I hope to meet you in person at the next show!

-Vee

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Adam, and It’s great to meet another fellow graphic designer! :smiley: I’m looking forward to reading your posts…

Ps. what Sativas are you currently growing?

2 Likes

@Integra Welcome to the community Vee! We are happy to have you. :slight_smile:

Do you work on the packaging design at Integra?

2 Likes

Hi Vee, welcome to the community! Good to see Integra representing!

You must be pretty busy with both the design and social media! That’s a lot of responsibility.

3 Likes

Welcome @Integra! Here’s the videos from @Nate that’s she’s talking about, for those that haven’t seen them yet:

4 Likes

What’s up Growers Network! My name is John. I’m originally from upstate New York but have spent my last 15 years in Tucson, AZ. I have a degree from The University of Arizona in Music Composition which was a rewarding experience and fun hobby but mostly useless in the real world :grin:. I have an extensive retail management background with 8 years of work in office supply retail which comes in handy for the dispensaries I’m involved in. Our cultivation is very small scale currently but we will be expanding very fast and I look forward to being involved in this community. Thank you!

7 Likes

Welcome @john! You have any recordings online of stuff you’ve composed and/or played? What instruments do you play?

4 Likes

Welcome @john! Big shout out for Tucson!

1 Like

I play piano, not as well as I used to. Don’t have any recordings online. Only had a few performances recorded in college. Someday maybe I’ll get some stuff together online.

4 Likes

Hello, Im Carl from Denver CO. I am a grower and co owner of Canna Botica and have been operating in the regulated market for 6 years now. Joined the GN to see what other commercial growers are doing. I’m interested in NPK ratios, lighting, irrigation, benefical bugs and microbes, grow techniques, etc. I run DTW Coco, and use soluble powders as my base.

8 Likes

Welcome @c.solano303! Thanks for telling us about your setup. I’m in Denver as well so I’ll have to swing by your dispensary sometime.

2 Likes

yea we are med only but have some great products and carry a massive selection on conc. and edibles. check out our website Cannabotica.com

3 Likes

we are mom and pop style, just my wife and I and 8 employees

3 Likes

Nice, I’ll check it out! Do you guys have any plans to add recreational at some point?

2 Likes

Hello Friends! Growing is my passion and i enjoy every aspect of it. In the garden every day! I have been growing for 12+ years and I learn more with every harvest. I now operate a 4000 square ft warehouse and its been up and running for about 3 years. “Grow cannabis” they said “you wont have to work any more” they said, haha this is a 24/7 deal and i love it. The 3 most important things in my life are my family, my dog and my grow. Yes, the dog works the grow. I am an Arizona native. Looking to learn somethings here and looking to share things.
Thanks for the Forum Growers Network!!

5 Likes

Welcome @nickB! We have a thread for posting pet pictures here, if you want to show us a picture of your dog at work at your grow.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone!!! I am Ame’e,
I work for a company called Botanicare which is located in Arizona and we produce plastics, media, and nutrient for indoor and outdoor cultivation. I work on marketing material, sales support, r&d, and product support. I have a background in criminal justice and biology and worked in many different types of labs back in Buffalo NY, before recently moving to AZ (those east coast snow storms are no joke! haha). I enjoy hiking all over the southwest, cooking, and maintaining my outdoor garden. I looking forward to learning from what everyone has to offer and helping however I can!!
HAPPY GROWING!!!

7 Likes

Welcome @a.rollins - that’s quite a change, getting to leave the Buffalo winters behind.

3 Likes

Welcome @a.rollins!

Interesting background you have. Has the criminal justice bit been useful for your current work?

1 Like