Scryptic's Newbie Grow --> Blackberry Kush & Super Silver Haze

Yeah I suppose you are right. I guess I’m just a perfectionist like that.

When it comes to parameters I’m always pushing for whatever is ideal, not just ok. I trust you when you say PPFD isn’t everything.

I can always add those LED pucks or whatever if I’m still not satisfied… :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

You do want good ppfd but the last numbers you posted were good ppfd just saying you’ve got the good spectrum with good ppfd so I believe you’re going to grow some fire

7 Likes

I can’t wait!! :crazy_face:

I’m getting some more cultivars soon hopefully from @PreyBird1 and I feel like I need a bunch more tents because I want to sample everything.

It’s going to be difficult to decide on which ones to grow. @Mark0427 hooked me up with a bunch of seeds so I need to get crackin’ on those too.

8 Likes

Go for it. Have fun. Find a good male and grow it in a closet under a cheap light collect pollen and make urself a strain. I sent a lot of good strains. Lol. Hopefully I can get this cic to make pollen so I can make some seeds if so I’ll ship ya some of them. They r a hott ticket acRoss a couple forums @hellraiser made this strain and lots r loving it.

7 Likes

and make beans :slight_smile: great advice

grow well

Dequilo

6 Likes

Yep yep yep you need a meeting lol
SEED HOARDERS ANONYMOUS!

Here post your seed addiction here in the meeting ha!

8 Likes

I stay around 750 most the time. Ive been as high as 1900 and i dont recomend it. Ive bleached plants, burned plants and straight up fried plants before. Sonce i like to build lights and test them on my plants. Too much light and wrong dewpoint can burn plants. The trick is understanding the dewpoint not the RH and how the dewpoint affects the Real Rh of the room. This is an interesting point about Vpd something that has me very interested from growing to curing stand points. Playing with the cannatrol curing machine and some there curing instructions go pretty in depth about the difference bewtween the 2 but also how there connected and how they affect each other. Like how we need humidifiers and dehumidifiers during a grow. Bit according to them there is a difference so another thing im trying understand better in my own grows.

8 Likes

Ok I’ll keep an eye on them. I definitely don’t want to fry any plants. Thanks for the info :grin:

7 Likes

Flowering Day 19

The girls are just hanging out rocking in the wind. :leaves:

I will probably water them later today.

10 Likes

They look great from what I can see.

9 Likes

Flowering Day 19

They’re drinking less after the last defoliation. Gave them 4 liters each with Incredible Bulk added 1/4 tbsp per 4 liters.

13 Likes

Looks good man. I see no bad.

8 Likes

Looking good I cannot wait to see them finish :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

8 Likes

Foop is supposed to be super good stuff also. It’s organic or so it says. Their foliar sprays is hella worth it from what I seen others who use it. I wonder if they have a bloom foliar I know lots stir away from getting buds wet but I’ve yet to have an issue spraying them for wom treatments and I soak them so it’s one and done most times.

8 Likes

Flowering Day 20

I did some more LST trying to open up the canopy. These are taking up half of my 8x4 :rofl:

Maintaining VPD between 1.43 daytime and 1.29 nighttime.

PPFD 980-1140 from the lower edges to the top center of the canopy

Temperature Daytime 76-78 Nighttime 70-71

Humidity Daytime 52-55 Nighttime 49-50

14 Likes

Man you are killing it those are beasts.

8 Likes

Thank you :blush: I am pretty happy with them so far. I wish I lived where this grow is because I want to check on them more often than I am able to.

At most I go 2 days without physically checking on them. Most of the time it’s a daily routine.

I have that webcam to comfort me a little and being able to constantly monitor the environment with the AC Infinity smart controller helps a lot.

8 Likes

Yes the camera would help but i still wouldn’t like it either lol. Good luck

8 Likes

Those ladies are definitely on point nice work looks like those lights are also putting in some work banging out some beauties

7 Likes

Don’t be a worry wart. They will do great without all the cans and crazy controllers I have ac controller and day I cut speed down and open the main door. Night I crank it to 6 or 7 to exhaust shit out and keep rh under fifty. In flower atleast.

9 Likes