TreeTrunks Grow and Hash Thread

Nice work man :+1:t3::+1:t3:

7 Likes

Thank you it ended up working out really well. I couldnโ€™t find much info on cutting DIY vent holes in your tent but a few of the kits were basically just flanges so I figured it should work :man_shrugging: worse case I could have always asked the sponsor for a new tent. Definitely bolt them on before you cut the hole if anyone ever does this

7 Likes

Yep, thatโ€™s the correct way to do it! Itโ€™s how most of those flange-kits you referred to work as well.

7 Likes

Looks great. Another member did this also. I wish the manufacturers would make zipper doors on both sides of the tent because its a huge problem when tents can only be put in one type of orientation or you cant use the tent. Because i like to be able to get to the side or back plants and having dual doors is a much needed improvement on the tents. Especially for people like me that can put the tent into the middle of the room and have access to all sides of it. When i put up my big 10x10 tent i made sure i have 2 feet on all sides so i can access all sides of the tent because its a useful and needed option in my mind.

8 Likes

They definitely should zipper doors on all sides, there is one side of my tent I always have trouble defoliating. I canโ€™t even imagine how difficult it would be with 10x10

7 Likes

This last run ended up being 576g Cement Shoes and 321g Planet of the Grapes for a total of 897g for 56.0625g/sq ft flower canopy. I want to try getting a slightly larger light for next run if I can. I think I lost a bit on the edges from lower ppfd along the sides. This is also going to be the last run for the POTG it just isnโ€™t yielding enough compared to the other mothers to make sense for me.

6 Likes